This Golden Cannoli Pie is rich, creamy, delicious and the perfect pie to wow your cannoli-loving and pie-loving guests this holiday season! The addition of our Traditional Ricotta Cream and Cookies & Cream Cannoli Chips makes this pie a unique and flavorful dessert.
For this Golden Cannoli Pie, you’ll need our Traditional Ricotta Cream, our Cookies & Cream Cannoli Chips, a premade graham cracker crust, mini chocolate chips, confectioners’ sugar and maraschino cherries. Additionally, you’ll need a rubber spatula, a plastic zipper bag, rolling pin, piping tip and space in your freezer.
GOLDEN CANNOLI PRODUCTS:
The weather is chillier, and the holiday season is coming. You know what that means – it’s time to stock up on your favorite Golden Cannoli products! You can use our Online Store Locator to find our Traditional Cannoli Cream and Cookies & Cream Cannoli Chips at your favorite local supermarket.
HOW TO MAKE GOLDEN CANNOLI PIE:
- Fill your pie crust. When you’ve filled your crust with the Traditional Cannoli Cream, use a rubber spatula to lay the cream down flat. Put the remaining cream into a pastry bag and pipe your preferred design on top of the pie.
- Crush your cannoli chips. Place the cannoli chips into a plastic zipper bag and using a rolling pin, roll over the cannoli chips until they’re bite sized pieces.
- Chill. This step is very important if you want your pie to stay in place! Leave the pie in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Serve with a maraschino cherry.
GOLDEN CANNOLI PIE RECIPE:
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Set Time: 2 hours
Total Time: 2 hours, 30 minutes
Serving Size: 8
- 40oz Golden Cannoli Traditional Ricotta Cream
- 1 premade graham cracker crust
- Mini chocolate chips
- Golden Cannoli Cookies & Cream Cannoli Chips
- Confectioners’ sugar
- Maraschino cherries
- Fill the premade graham cracker with the Golden Cannoli Ricotta Cream until it reaches the top. Then, using a rubber spatula, carefully spread the filling evenly until it lays down flat. Add the remaining cream to a piping bag with your favorite piping tip (we used a star!) and pipe your preferred design around the edges of the pie
- Place ½ cup of Golden Cannoli Cookies & Cream Cannoli Chips into a plastic zipper bag. Using a rolling pin, carefully roll over the chips to crush them into bite sized pieces. Sprinkle the crushed cannoli chips into the center of the pie.
- Sprinkle the mini chocolate chips and confectioners’ sugar over the top, and place in the freezer for 2 hours to set.
- When you’re ready for dessert, take the pie out of the freezer, slice and serve topped with a maraschino cherry!
This recipe was created for Golden Cannoli by Savvy Saving Couple