We’re taking dessert to the next level with our Golden Cannolitini! This recipe brings together two of our favorites – Martinis and, of course, Golden Cannoli Chips. It’s the perfect combination of rich and creamy deliciousness that will no doubt wow your guests this New Year’s Eve!
For this Golden Cannolitini, you’ll need a pack of our Original Cannoli Chips (we chose Cinnamon & Sugar), chocolate chips, half & half, chocolate vodka, vanilla vodka, amaretto, ricotta cheese, sugar, cinnamon and orange zest. Additionally, you’ll need ice, a shot glass, cocktail shaker, blender, martini glasses, a ziploc bag, measuring spoons, rolling pin and microwavable bowl.
GOLDEN CANNOLI PRODUCTS:
You thought we’d end 2021 without a drink featuring our Original Cannoli Chips? We would never! Now is the perfect time to browse our Online Store and purchase your favorite Golden Cannoli products to ensure that your 2022 will be unforgettable, and oh so golden.
HOW TO MAKE THE GOLDEN CANNOLITINI:
- Prep your martini glasses. Place the chocolate chips into a microwavable bowl and microwave on high for 45 seconds. In a Ziploc bag, crush the Cannoli Chips into small chunks. Coat the rim of your martini glasses in chocolate, and dip immediately into the crushed cannoli chips. Place in the refrigerator to set.
- Blend the cream. In a blender, add the ricotta cheese, sugar, half & half, vanilla extract and ¼ cup of ice. Blend until smooth and combined.
- Mix the drink. Get your cocktail shaker and add the cream mix, chocolate vodka, vanilla vodka, amaretto, cinnamon and orange zest. Shake for 30-seconds, or until cold and combined.
- Pour the cocktail. Strain the cocktail into the martini glasses, add a dash of cinnamon and serve!
THE GOLDEN CANNOLITINI
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Serving Size: 1
- Chocolate Chips
- Golden Cannoli Cinnamon & Sugar Original Cannoli Chips (or your favorite flavor)
- 2 tsp Ricotta Cheese
- 1 tsp Sugar
- Dash Vanilla Extract
- 5 oz Half & Half
- ¼ cup Ice
- 1 oz Chocolate Vodka
- .5 oz Vanilla Vodka
- .5 oz Amaretto
- Dash Cinnamon
- Pinch Fresh Orange Zest
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave for 45-seconds. Place the Golden Cannoli Original Cannoli Chips into a ziploc bag and using a rolling pin, crush the chips into small pieces.
- With your martini glass upside down, coat the rim of the glass in the melted chocolate chips and then the cannoli chips. Place in the refrigerator to set.
- Meanwhile, add the ricotta cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, half & half and ice to your blender and blend until creamy and smooth.
- Pour the creamy mixture into your cocktail shaker along with the chocolate vodka, vanilla vodka, amaretto, cinnamon, and orange zest. Shake for about 30 seconds, or until cold and combined.
- Strain the cocktail into your chilled martini glasses, add a dash of cinnamon and serve!